Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Welcome to Room 6 News!


Fifth grade is off to a fabulous start in Room 6. This is my first blog and I am excited about it! Fifth grade is a jam packed year of learning and fun. Here we go!

The students in Room 6 have already taken a quiz. Of course, it was just a true or false quiz about their teacher. They certainly learned a lot by correcting it and finding out the real answers. Then they had a chance to interview and introduce a classmate. They are practicing speaking in front of the class to prepare for their biography project. More on that later!


5 comments:

Judy said...

Yeah, Room 6! I'm glad my sis decided to write a blog! Don't forget to come back and visit Room 8 news!

Mrs. J

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog for a start. I'm looking forward to the rest of the school year with you as my teacher.You are a great teacher.

Sai

awesome said...

Hey Nice blog! Hope we have a great year!

Anonymous said...

This is a cool blog. I cant wait for the rest of the year.

Anonymous said...

Wow you got some more pictures on I cant wait to see what more you can do on the blog!